Letter requesting itemized charges for services rendered


[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name]:
I received your bill, dated [date], for service work performed on [date], at my house, located at the address above.
The total on the bill indicates that I owe $[amount]. Your verbal estimate was $[amount], and I understood that this included the costs for labor and materials. No other work was done, so I fail to see why the amount charged so greatly exceeds the estimate.
Before I pay this bill, I must request that you send me an itemized list of the charges that clearly shows how you arrived at the total.
Sincerely,

User

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter requesting itemized charges for services rendered