Letter requesting salary increase for length of service


[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am writing to request a meeting to review my salary. I have been an employee of [Company Name]for nearly [number of years] years, and I feel that my experience and skills, in addition to my increased responsibilities, warrant a raise.
Throughout my tenure at [Company Name], I have advanced from a [job title] to a [job title]. While my responsibilities have increased greatly during this time, my salary has not. [Number of annual increases] of my annual salary increases have been less than[amount as a percentage] percent of my previous year’s salary. I have never received a salary increase of more than [amount as a percentage]percent.
These numbers simply don’t add up. I continually receive excellent marks on my reviews, leading me to believe that you and your manager think my work is excellent. Yet my raises are mediocre.
I feel that this discussion is long overdue, and I hope that you will give my request serious consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
User

[Title]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter requesting salary increase for length of service