Job interview thank you letter sample

Description

Job candidates can use this template to create a personalized thank you letter following a positive job interview, expressing appreciation for the interview and enthusiasm for the job.


[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss your opening for a [Job Title]. It was a pleasure meeting you on [date], and learning more about the position and [Company Name]. I was impressed with the projects that [Company Name]is developing and with your plans for the company’s growth.
I am enthusiastic about the possibility of working for you at [Company Name]. The position sounds like a perfect match for my skills and experience. Please contact me at [phone number] if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,

User

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job interview thank you letter sample