Letter of complaint about insurance premium increase


[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
I just received my annual bill for auto insurance and nearly had a heart attack! Either I've been the victim of a computer error or you’ve increased my premium dramatically for no apparent reason. I’ve attached a copy of my recent bill for your review.
I've had no change in my auto usage or driving record during the past calendar year and cannot imagine any justification for such a premium increase. As a long-time [Insurance Company Name]customer, I am very concerned by this notice. I understand the necessity for price increases, but [percent increase] percent?
I hope that this increased premium was merely a computer error. Please contact me within five business days to confirm the correct premium. If I don't hear from you, I’ll take my business to a firm whose rates are competitive with the rest of the industry.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Enclosure

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter of complaint about insurance premium increase