Application for a scholarship or scholarship cover letter

Summary: A Scholarship cover letter in written to request for the available scholarship for the deserving student. Make sure to write the letter clearly in a well mannered way. Your mark sheets and academic achievements should be enclosed along with the letter to make known your capabilities. If you need help in writing a scholarship cover letter then read this give below sample.
To,
The Scholarship Selection Committee,
California State University,
July 18, 2010
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Please find enclosed my application for a scholarship from your esteemed university.
I have always wanted to study at the California state University which is my dream to pursue my education only at your university as my elder brother who graduated from there. I am enclosing my academic qualification certificates and all the other extra curricular activity documents for you perusal. From my mark sheets and other certificates you can see that I have gained good marks and had a remarkable career.
I have applied for this scholarship as I am in insistent need of finance to go on with my career with a good educational foundation. I look forward to hear a positive response from you soon.
Sincerely,
Mona Martin,
California

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Application for a scholarship or scholarship cover letter