Job Cover Letter for the post of typist

The time you have decided for new job you have to meet new challenges. This is the time when you need to update your resume and to write a relevant cover letter. A cover letter must be impressive I order to get more information.
Here is a sample interview cover letter:
From;
Parth Sharma
B-12, Kamla Nagar,
Delhi
To:
Mr. Ashok Singh
Manager,
City Constructions Pvt. Ltd.,
Carol Bagh,
Delhi
25th June, 2010
Dear Mr. Singh,
In response to your advertisement in the columns of “The Hindu” dated June 24th, 2010. I have pleasure in offering my services for the post of a typist. I am enclosing my resume for your kind review. With my education, experience and skills I can be a suitable candidate for this post.
I am a graduate in commerce from University of Delhi with 70% marks in accountancy and auditing. I have been practicing typing speed all along since my school days and at present I can type 80 words a minute with accuracy and neatness. I am also learning shorthand and I have picked up 80 words per minute.
At present I am working with Metro Associates, Delhi as a typist. Since the firm is closing its Delhi office, I have been compelled to seek a new job elsewhere. I am sure that my skills and experience is suitable for the post advertised and it would be kind enough to grant me an interview at which I may give further information you might like to have.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Parth Sharma

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Cover Letter for the post of typist