Job Cover Letter for post of law advisor

Always remember that your cover letter is the most important of all for your job search. A cover letter is the one that will get you an interview, so it is essential to write it in a proper manner. When you are applying for a legal job then make sure that your cover letter is explainable enough with all the right and evident information about your career. Also include the points which show your difference.
Here is a sample legal job cover letter:
From:
Rick Martin
#1, Lincoln Street,
Great Neck,
New York
To:
Mr. Nicolas Harper
Director,
Alpha Inc.,
Parker Road,
New York
15th June, 2010
Dear Mr. Harper,
I am writing with reference to your advertisement posted on EmploymentNews.com for the post of law advisor. As I gone through the posting, I found that my experience is the right match to this post. I have an experience of seven years as a law advisor. During all these years I handled all the responsibilities of an advisor and advised and handled all the legal part of the company. I am well aware about the corporate, financial, banking, real estate and labor laws.
I am confident enough that my years experience with my academics has made me a right match to this job. As I also handled the public relations for the company so I am well understand the level of professionalism and communication required for all the legal matters.
I would appreciate a personal discussion with you to discuss all the aspects. You can call me at 314-428-9462 or can email me at rick_martin@hotmail.com. I look forward for your kind response.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Rick Martin

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Cover Letter for post of law advisor