Job cover letter for the post of fashion designer

A cover letter shows your skills and gives an idea about your knowledge, experience and professional attitude. A well written job cover letter is your first impression and is a helpful tool to land an interview.
Here is a sample job application cover letter:
From:
James Lyre
14 S, Elms Field,
Peter Lane,
London
To:
Mr. Derrick Joe
HR Manager,
Royal Fashion House,
Tipton,
London
15th June, 2010
Dear Mr. Joe,
This letter is to express my interest in the post of fashion designer position posted on Myworld.com. I believe that my experience and education have prepared me for this post. I have three years experience of designing for Opera Fashions. During my tenure, I designed a line of formal wears which were highly demanded. My collections were big hits and I always designed the attires according to latest trends. Along with formal wear collection I designed a series of casual wears and bridal dresses.
I am aware of the responsibilities and professionalism necessary for this post and can assure you that my skills will make a positive impact on your organization. As I am looking for new opportunities in the field of fashion designing and have a lot that can be a trend setter, so I would like to meet you in person to discuss more about this post.
Please phone me at 261-532-94946 or email me at lyre_thedesigner@hotmail.com.
Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,
James Lyre
Enc.:
(1) Resume
(2) Portfolio

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job cover letter for the post of fashion designer