Cover letter for post of software testing engineer

A well written and informative cover letter can increase your chances of getting a job. While sending an application for software testing job you should write an impressive cover letter that can give a brief picture of what you have done so far. After mentioning your skills, politely ask for an interview. Do not forget to mention enclosures.
Here is a sample software testing cover letter:
Renit Daniel
56, Pearl Avenue,
Frankfurt,
Germany
Phone: 01234 567 8910
Stephen Webster
Director,
Weblogics Web Solutions,
Greater Church Road,
Frankfurt,
Germany
Ref: Post of Software Testing Engineer
Dear Mr. Webster,
This letter is to express my interest in the post of Software Testing Engineer posted on myjobs.com. I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
I hold a Degree in Software Engineer from Frankfurt and I had a total working experience of 4 years. I am an ISTQB Foundation Level certified tester and had done CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification. I have an experience of all the different testing phases in the software lifecycle and good working knowledge of taking a project from the initial requirement stage to the final release stage. I had done Test Planning and also created Test Planning & Strategy documents. I am confident that my presentation skills and high quality and cost effective methodologies can secure big projects for the company. As I worked with a CMM level 5 company I am well aware about the work culture of MNCs.
My mastery in Access, SQL Server (2000 / 2005), My SQL and languages like C, C++, C#, JAVA makes me a qualified candidate for the post of Software Testing Engineer in your company. I assure you that my knowledge and experience will help me to serve the organization in the best possible ways.
I am enclosing my resume for your perusal and looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
(Signature)
Renit Daniel

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover letter for post of software testing engineer