Resume cover letter

Description

Attach a cover letter to your resume using this template for Word. This cover letter can be used with any resume and the simple layout makes it easy to read.

March 7, 2014
Dear :
We spoke on Wednesday afternoon and, as promised, I’m enclosing a copy of my resume.
I’m also enclosing copies of:
·           A comparative market analysis of male fine-apparel purchasers in New York and Chicago, which I conducted for a French clothing retailer.
·           A report I compiled for an organic foods company exploring the efficacy of expanding into the South.
·           A proposal for a focus group to help a major airline assess the popularity of new routes and frequent-flyer program enhancements.
If you have questions, please call me at (425) 555-0187. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Enclosure

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Resume cover letter