Job Cover letter for the post of assistant event manager

When applying for a job remember that your cover letter must be equally impressive as your resume. A cover letter makes your case clear and effective as it is a brief introduction of your resume.
Here is a sample job cover letter:
From:
Alexis Baptist
72 rue de Paris,
Parc Orsay,
91400 Paris
To:
Mr. Paul Xavier
Prismatics,
122 avenue de Hambourg,
91308 Paris
16th June, 2010
Dear Mr. Xavier
I found an opening at myjobs.com for the post of assistant event manager. I feel this post is a match to my profile. I want myself to be associated with a demanding, fast-paced multi tasking firm. My three years of event executive experience with Global Multitudes have equipped me with a multitude of skills and I would like to continue the same with Prismatics. So I would like to apply for it.
Throughout my educational period I demonstrated an exceptional creativity and object oriented planning skill. In all the years of my services I showed exemplary secretarial skills and served the organization as the chief event planner. I know Prismatics is the pioneer in event management and I want myself to be associated with such an organization. I assure you that I will be an asset to Prismatics.
I am looking for a personal interview to discuss more about the post. Please email me at Alexis@gmail.com.fr or phone me at 431-40023292.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Alexis Baptist

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Cover letter for the post of assistant event manager